Sunday, January 9, 2011

Newborn Photography Baby Alli: Strafford, MO via: Merdian, MS

The week before Christmas I had the opportunity to visit my VERY good friends in Meridian, MS who just had their first baby, Alli. Shelly's Husband, Mic, is in the Navy and they are currently living on base in Meridian. It was my first time getting to visit with them at their home. And since there is a good chance they will be living on one of the coasts in the next few months, I knew it was now or never if I wanted to drive to them. So I made the 8.5 hour trip while my WONDERFUL husband stayed behind with our two kids.
Miss Alli was 9 days old and probably the best model I've had so far. She slept through everything I put her through, and that was a lot! She was great! She really seems to be a very easy baby. (I can say that because I didn't have to get up with her in the middle of the night!)
I'm so happy for my dear friend. Children are such a blessing and change your life in a way you'll never know until you experience it. Congratulations again Shelly and Mic!

IMG_0188

IMG_0243

IMG_0327

IMG_0202

IMG_0337

No comments:

Post a Comment